Monday, March 3, 2008

VOTE

OK. Here is my blither for the day. I am not going to tell you who to Vote for, what party to Vote for, or that I think Nestle Toll House Cookies are the best cookies in the world, What I am going to say is VOTE it is your duty, to make a difference in our world. Please do not bitch if you do not Vote, just as Niki says "DO IT". I know the primaries are here. Yes I voted in them. please get out and Vote. Whoever, or whatever you Vote for. By the way Please register to vote so you can Vote. You can make a difference. Thank you for doing your duty.
Hugs

PS, Yes, I am going to time from time put this back up here to remind you.






5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

You can bet your sweet bippy I'm gonna vote this year!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I hope allot of people are going to VOTE. As I have said I am not going to tell you who, what, where, to VOTE. All I am going to say is VOTE.
Ray

xilegay said...

Hi:
I was reading my friend's blog "SICKORICKO" and came across with your hot blog...love it...especially your beautiful pictures...(mmmm)

I wonder if you would like to add a link to my blog ( xilegay.blogspot.com ) and I'd be pleased to link yours back.
Hugz from the end of the world.

Beto (xilegay@gmail.com)
( I couldn't find your mail, sorry )

Anonymous said...

Already voted in the primaries, and like Rick says, you can bet your sweet "bippy" (what the hell is a bippy anyway? lol) that I'm going to vote this November!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad to see that allot of you have VOTED. It pleases me to no end.
Hugs
Ray