Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wolves

It is amazing what wonderful creatures these are. They mate for life. not like gay man who fuck everything in life. I will admit I am agay man, when I was younger if it moved I nailed it. Now I check for a pulse(LOL). But I would have to say I would not mind finding myself a specail someone to settle down with and being only with that one. Can you think about that. There is only one to spend the rest of your life with. Wolves do, swans, and there are some others that mate for life to one other. Wolves are slo a family pack, they are very socail.
Something to think about.






4 comments:

xilegay said...

Don't forget about penguins...they are so romantic when finding that special couple for the rest of their lives. ( of course, the idea of a couple for ever...is a mayor challenge )

Ray's Cowboy said...

You are correct.
Ray

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm yeah I suppose I'd like to find that special someone that I can always come home to. Course I would hope that he's in pretty good shape and he better stay that way! lol

Bi guy 71 said...

Holly shit dude, i think you just stole my heart. Never met someone who like wolves.