Friday, July 25, 2008

Work


Just a note to let you know my work week. I get up at 4:00am feed the dog, make coffee. Take a bath, walk the dog. nowit is about 5:30Am I leave the house and meet up with a co-worker. She leaves about 30 mins from me so we meet in the middle and share rides together (yes I thought of it, trying to do my part in saving this earth). We get to work about 6:30 am. I get off of work arounf 19:45 up to 20:00. by the time I get home it is around 21:00. So I go to bed and start the whole thing over. That is why I do not write to anyone or my own blog on the days I work. I try to let everyone know on the days off. If you are on my blog list. I try to look at your blog every day of I can. Thank you for this service annoucement.

6 comments:

222 said...

Wow man, you deserves a break!!!
Hospital jobs are so stressing!!!
I hope you find more time to do something more than work.

2Safados

Ray's Cowboy said...

thanks. I am doing house wrok when I am not at my paying job. I like playing in the yard (flower bed gardening). but just watned to let other know why I do not post every day.
again thank you and please visit again.
Ray

Ruffy said...

Dude you need a day at the SPA! Or a night with me! =)

Anonymous said...

maybe you can get a facial at the spa to refresh your skin from working too much.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Riffy you are a tease. GREAT looking tease but still a tease.


Sir's boy. I reather have a full body massage with a happy ending.


I am going out of town today to see my parents. my mother is allot like ruffy's mom. this is her birthay. Be back tonight.

xilegay said...

mmm...if you show full erection...as the coupon says...I can take good care of you my stud.