Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday

Thank you to all of the people who look at my blog and others who make a comment.

First of all, sorry about no post yesterday. I had a mental day. The dog and I did not get up until 10:00AM (normally my day off we are up by 7:00AM). She ate he meal and I had coffee. We went for about an hour walk.

Second I went to see Jon. He can talk abit, still has some problems with talking. He can grip with his rigth hand, not has strong with his left. But that is a bit improvement. I will give you updates on him when something else changes. Thanks everyone for their support here.

Went to see another person in the Hospital for non-healing wounds.

Came home and became a living vegitable.

Feed the dog again and took her for another walk about 45 mins this time.

Took my bath and was in bed by 7:30 PM (1930). I feel worn out.

Again I am sorry for no postof any kind yesterday.
Thanks everyone for your understanding.
Hugs
Ray

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, there is no reason to apologize for not posting yesterday, or any day. You have more important things to do with Jon in the hospital. He comes first and we readers of your blog are aware of the situation. You tend to Jon and your other needs before worrying about us not seeing you post stuff. Your priorities are right where they should be.

Mike and Glenn studio city, ca said...

Ray, yesterday was your day to do what you want. You owe us nothing. I see your photo on your profile and I am good for the day. Just like this morning I see your face, I smile, its all good. Later Handsome, Mike, studio city, ca.

Koba said...

Having friends and family in hospital is extremely mentally exhausting. Hang in there buddy! Better days are ahead :)

X said...

Let me just second the comments above. Take your time to rest!

Ultra Dave said...

No need to apologize. Everyone needs some "me", especially when they are under stress. Take all you need.

T.E.W. said...

Hey no need to say anything when you do not post. Take a mental health day or two or seven.

Stan said...

You deserve a day off from everything. Take care.

Ruffy said...

Glad to hear things are slightly improving. Hang in there Ray, life can wear us down, no doubt about it. I missed a few blog days for the same reason. SMOOCH