Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dog Logic


The
reason
a dog has so many friends is that he
wags his tail instead of
his
tongue.

-Anonymous



There
is
no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking
your face.


-Ben Williams



A
dog is the only thing
on earth that loves you
more than he loves
himself.

-Josh
Billings



The
average
dog is a nicer person than the average
person.

-Andy
Rooney



Anybody
who
doesn't know what soap tastes like never
washed a dog.

- Franklin

Jones


If
your dog is
fat, you aren't getting enough
exercise


-Unknown


My
dog is worried about the
economy because Alpo
is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in
dog
money.

-Joe Weinstein



If
you pick
up a starving dog and make him
prosperous, he will not bite you; that is
the
principal difference between a dog and a
man.

- Mark
Twain

Dogs
are
not our whole life, but they make our lives
whole.

-Roger
Caras



If
you think dogs can't count,
try putting three
dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only
two of them.

-Phil
Pastoret

15 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I loved them before and I love them again!

Anonymous said...

These make me feel too good not to steal them and post on my blog - with full credit of course! Thanks!

Stan said...

Great quotes and sayings Ray! All of them so true.

Unknown said...

now you made me soft all over!
what great pictures, buddy
thank you!

Gearcat said...

... sweet!

LORDPATRICK said...

Great post! So true!

Ur-spo said...

The real quote is:
There
is nothing like a psychiatrist licking your face.


-Ben Williams

Butch 57 said...

dogs are awesome friends!

nickwallacesmith said...

hey ray

it's hard to beat cute!

and these are super so

great post idea

nick

Anonymous said...

you forgot to post the schizophrenic 1 with rabies crawling all over it.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad that everyone liked this.
Ray

Anonymous said...

Anyway to put this in a format so I can share it with all of my friends - gay and straight! Would love to share it - we're all dog and cat lovers.

Stephen said...

Ray
Great post! I love all the pics and the quotes!
Glad to hear Sadie is making improvements

Russ Manley said...

These are great. And so true.

Nobody ever loves you like your mama - or your dog.

Hope you and Sadie have a great weekend together.

Joe Catcher said...

I hope you don't mind that I've stolen them too, with attribution.