Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday A Great Day

Today is Monday, Aug16,2010. So far it has started out really well. Sadie ate her breakfast. Had my coffee. We went for a walk. I guess I am not going to have to kill here after all. Her brain cells are starting to work. She is not totally retarded, just mildly slow. As I have told everyone when you have a pup, their brain cells are not fully there yet; they act and may be retarded. But she is slowly getting her own. She sticks to me like glue. She is going to be a good dog. In the morning she is so full of live; sorta like being grateful to be a live. You can tell it on her face, her tail going 90 to nothing, and her bounce. I do not know if she knows; that she was rescue or what, but you can tell she is very grateful to be alive. We go for walks and she sees everything like it is new (I guess the brain cells are not that developed yet, same ol same ol). She has a slight prance, sorta like a kid at Christmas. Tonight we have a play date with a boxer at the dog park. A co-worker of mine and myself made the plans for tonight. I hope she enjoys it. So far she has gotten along with every dog in the neighborhood. Just wanted to let everyone know about what is up in my life with Sadie.
Hugs
Ray





14 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that it's great the Sadie is enjoying the good life you give her, a pooch love is unconditional, love her back that all she wants.

Carol.

Leatherpigboy said...

Glad that Sadie is a big part of your life already :)

Ralph said...

Thnaks for keeping us posted on Sadies education!

Stan said...

So glad you rescued Sadie Ray. How about posting a photo of her!

BloggerJoe said...

Happy to hear all is going well.

red-hot-chilli said...

Good, happy to hear that, Ray!

Just wish, I could say the same ... ( ... or is it simply my inability 'to look at the bright side' ...?)

lorenzolo63 said...

THANKS TO GIVE US NEWS OF SADIE.HAPPY TO KNOW SHE LL HAVE A SWEET LIFE WITH YOU.THANK YOU FOR HER,THANK YOU.HUGS

Pick said...

Ray, I didn't know you brought Sadie into your life. A big hearty congratulations to both of you. She's a lucky doggie to be with you!

xilegay said...

Ray
I'm looking forward to see SADIE's picture.
Beto

Koba said...

I agree. When do we get to see this new gal in your like!? :)

LORDPATRICK said...

So pleased for you and Sadie!

norseman (paul) said...

I never think of puppies as retarded, more of a "blank slate". People forget you even have to teach puppies to respond to their own name. Beyond the basic instinctual stuff (eating/sleeping/playing/peeing/pooping) pretty much everything else is learned behavior.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Norseman I fully agree with you on this, but sometimes she seems not all there.

I am glad that everyone the story of Sadie.

Ray

Ultra Dave said...

So sweet! I love dogs..all animals really....they are little furry angels!