Friday, September 24, 2010

New Job Ahead




OK, I am going for a new job. They called and wanted me to work for them. I orientate on Wednesday of next week. Now I have to ask the place were I work now if I can which with another co-worker and have her shift whiles she has mine. I am staying as needed at the Hospital and going Monday through Friday at the new place. If the DON at the Hospital agrees I will be working 7 days straight for the whole month of Oct. I will let me keep my insurance and everything else going. Wish me Luck.
Thanks
Ray


13 comments:

Stan said...

Best of luck Ray!

Peter said...

Good luck Ray!

BTW, I didn't know you had your own action figure, does he do all the things you're up to?!

Butch 57 said...

GReat Good Luck!

Rosman said...

All the best, Ray!

Leatherpigboy said...

Wishing you the very best Ray!!!!

lorenzolo63 said...

All the best for you,RAY!!

Unknown said...

Good and and Good Fortune in your new endeavour.

You'll be Great.

Carol.

MarshinBama said...

Good luck handsome!

Ralph said...

Good luck on your new job... Going into a situation can be a challenge, so I hope everything works out for you.

LORDPATRICK said...

Very best of luck, my friend.

Unknown said...

male nurses ARE the best!!!

Anonymous said...

bon chance ray!
new to this site but enjoy it very much. broke my back in a rugby match in januray 2010. fine now. but i had a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT male nurse care for me who i credit with my speedy recovery. and it didnt hurt that he was a major hunk! man oh man did i look forward to those daily back rubs and massages!
best of luck with your new job.
cheers!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thanks everyone. Yes Male Nurses can be fun.
Ray