Saturday, January 8, 2011

Messaga from Sick Ricko

SickoRicko said...
Hello everyone! Blogger has put me on "review" cuz their spam-bots thought I was up to no good (now, how would they know that?) and shut me down. Silly me, I thought it would only take a couple of days. In the meantime, I've gotten my old blog up and running again: sickoricko.blogspot.com - It'll take me a while to get things rebuilt again but at least I'm able to post.

January 8, 2011 7:45 PM


Has anyone heard from Rick? His Blog seems to be down. Hopefully it will be back up soon. If anyone does talk to him; Tell him we miss him.
Ray
posted by Ray's Cowboy at 5:08 AM on Jan 7, 2011

4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

No problem.

Ray

Stan said...

I'm glad of that. Thanks Ray.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for that, good to know everythings ok. Ill look forward to his blog when it returns.

Meditation16323 said...

Ray, do you have a hot man of the month calendar cowboy back round!
I am glade to have cum across this blog! Thanks