Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sadie Mea Is Back

Sadie Mea is back. Nearly every time she would move she would whine. I took her to the vets about 10:30AM and at 2:00PM (14:00) we were back at home. The vet found nothing wrong with her, like I did. I also found nothing wrong with her by me examining her; found out the vet did the same thing I did. But when she got to the vet she was more lively and playful. Is it like us going to the doctor...I am sick until we have to go then I am fine, See.... Then I took the rest of the day to be with her. Sorry if I did not get to your blog. Thank you for the understanding.

Hugs
Ray

PS She is Happy and playing like she was 2 days ago.

13 comments:

Ralph said...

No apologies needed. Sadie Mae should come first! I know what it is to have a dog in pain and discomfort, and how it is important for you to find how to help. And I'm happy for you and Sadie Mae everything is all right.

Howard in CT said...

Thinking back on all you've just been thru this past year, it scares the shit out of me to think something might be ailing Sadie Mae. Please God let it just be growing pains or some such. I'm sure you needed the rest of the day off just to get some rest. You are a good doggie daddy, Ray. Hugs back atcha.

Unknown said...

Glad to here that Sadie Mae is OK. If she perked up at the vet, maybe she needs a brother or a sister to be with, just saying.

I love dogs.
Carol.

LORDPATRICK said...

GREAT NEWS!

Stephen said...

So glad to hear she's ok!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Sadie Mea is her old hyper self this morning.

Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

So glad she is back to normal maybe she was just feeling down and needed your attention :)

Stan said...

I'm glad she's okay too Ray.

Anonymous said...

What great news!

When I get sick, I all but have to be dead before I go to the doctor but when either of my doggies show the slightest bit of illness, I can't get them to the vet fast enough.

Nick said...

glad she is OK :)

Koba said...

YAY! Glad to hear this news!

SickoRicko said...

It's also like taking your car to the mechanic: it never makes that noise when I get there.

Anonymous said...

Sadie Mae comes first. Never need to apologize.