Monday, February 28, 2011

Drag

A tough looking biker was riding his Harley when he sees a girl about to jump off a bridge so he stops.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an
opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a
Kiss?"

So, she does.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous! Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"







This is several pictures of my Ex, Jon. AKA Jessica St Jon. He did do drag for charity not for gain. He also belong to the Court System. The Court is were we meet and I feel in love with both Jon and Jessica. He was full Man. I found these pictures of him in drag and thought I would share them with you, guys. The last picture is Me in drag. It was the last year before he past away. I was at a costume party called. Pimp and Whores... I was a Madame. Jon made me up and when he was doing it we were laughing like school girls and having so much fun. Even after the party was over I still went over to his house across Dallas and visit with him and Ma Browning (his Mother). Jon is not that far away from me. I still have him in my heart and soul. I do miss talking to him though. I know allot of you do not care for drag. But again Jon did it for Charity and The Court System. He never went to bed with drag on. He was a Man when he waent to bed no make-up on. Again I hope you enjoyed the pictures. There are some of me with Jessica in the pictures. Thanks for putting up with me and my thoughts.


13 comments:

Stan said...

You make a beautuful Madame! I'd love to be in your stable of whores!
I never judge guys who like doing drag for fun. I also have had good times partying like that too.

It hurts somtimes to remember those who we have lost and have gone before us Ray. I have many to think about often too but remembering them in our minds and hearts is how they live on.
Thanks so much for sharing this with us all.
Hugs,
Stan

Nick said...

thank you for sharing your memories with us Ray

red-hot-chilli said...

Thanks for sharing these with us. Very touching. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to find himself on a blog. Who knowns ... perhaps he's watching as I write ... ... Sad, though, that he can't be around himself to delight us with his presence!

lorenzolo63 said...

I FEEL TOLERANCE AND RESPECT...THE ESSENTIAL IS TO BE FREE,HAPPY,AND IN HARMONY WITH OUR REAL NATURE.THANK YOU FOR THESE PICS!!!

LORDPATRICK said...

THANK YOU, RAY, FOR SHARING! SOMEWHERE I HAVE A PHOTO OF MYSELF DRESSED IN MY SISTER'S WEDDING DRESS - VEIL AND ALL!!!! I WAS 15 AT THE TIME!

I'M SURE HE WAS A VERY LOVING FRIEND.

HUGS,

Patrick

Gino said...

Not into drag in mt personal life, but I can/do respect the art of it. Sounds like you are a very lucky guy to have had someone in your life that was so special. Thanks for sharing!

Stephen said...

Very sweet memories. thanks for sharing

Ray's Cowboy said...

I feel like I am the one who should be sayng, "I am the lucky one and bleesed for knowing him." I still miss him.

Ray

SickoRicko said...

Wow! You both look fabulous!

Unknown said...

OMG! This is amazing! Thank you for sharing!! Is that you in the second last pic? I see you in the pics at the beginning! Keep sharing!

Butch 57 said...

Hey pimp us out Madame! thanks for sharing!

nickwallacesmith said...

great joke as the intro to a post like this!

thanks for posting this one - great variation with hot guys!

Unknown said...

you don't have give the excuse that he Jon dressed in drag for charity, like that's the reason....what about, he wanted to...and fuck anyone who has a problem with that....I'm sorry for your loss, it's seems you have lost someone you loved. life is so breif. Best to realize and cherish the moments together (here and now) do what makes you happy, not what gains acceptance, even amonst fellow queers....apparently you guys did....good for you...