Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 2

2nd Day the painters are here. Big Daddy Bear (Josh 1) sorta looks like the guy in the 2nd picture. While his nephew (Josh 2) looks like th eguy in the first picture. Both are really nice and HOT looking. No I do nto know if Josh 1 has his nipples pierced or not. No I am not going to asked him either, sorry. I think he might knock out my lights if I did anything like that. Both are very staight but very HOT. Great eye candy. They half of the house done and the chimney. Today they are doing the rest. The front door is GREAT looking and is color of brick red. the rest of the trimmings are about an egg shell color. making the front door POP. Sadie mae seems to like them, nothing wrong there either. Josh 2 hair abit of a hairy chest. He raises his shirt allot to wipe sweat away. Well I am off to go get them some water to drink. Since Iam a nurse hydraytion play a big part of my work.


12 comments:

lorenzolo63 said...

#2.COME ON GUY.I 'VE WORK FOR YOU AT HOME...

SickoRicko said...

Lucky you!! We want to see pix of the house when it's done!

Unknown said...

You go Ray. If they look like the guys in the pics, you're a lucky B&£#H. I would have Hot Flashes.

Keep us posted especially the Red Door.

Carol.

Tim said...

I'm jealous, raising the shirt to dry the face is a great turn-on, Spanish guys do it all the time. Turn up the heating in the house and see what else happens!

Look forward to seeing the new decor. ;)

karl said...

Dont let them catch you watching them; some builders can get quite aggressive. And not in a happy way, unfortunately! Odd how they dont want us, er you looking at them[!]
Mind you, I only watch builders to make sure theyr actually doing any work, lazy swines!

Koba said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! And good for you! I can't wait for the return of my lawn boyz!

LORDPATRICK said...

Enjoy while you can! But do be careful as Karl warns. By the way, how did the guy in #1 get my coronet? He could have had it if he had asked nicely!

glen_mc said...

Let's HOPE you getting painted white if you catch my drift??

Butch 57 said...

Nice you get a few hot ones to dream over! Lucky cowboy u r!

Anonymous said...

... can you send 'em over to my house, pleazzze ... I need some work done as well ... !

Ray's Cowboy said...

Will have pictures later.
Hugs
Ray

cum.lover said...

New follower here, Ray, & I'm already bowled over by your way of putting it~so given to irony & hither & thither & random & mort de rire MDR (LOL!),

Offering praise, hugs, & thanks most profound & looking forward!

P.S. I'm a retired lawyer turned part-time copyreader.